Monday, April 8, 2024

AI

I've been trying to figure out if I can use AI in my work but it seems to be very hard.  It took considerable post work to bring these up to an acceptable image and doing any kind of narrative of more than one frame would be almost impossible.  It does produce lovely colors and textures and handsome men, but since it doesn't actually know what anything is or means, it makes egregious mistakes in every image.  Frustrating.

Two meditations on the eternal problem of lateness in young men, and the joy it can bring to those in charge of them:




3 comments:

  1. Carry on, I'm so looking forward to new episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second pic Turquine, and I would really enjoy to see what will happen next to this hot bearded guy behind the closed door of the office, if it is ever possible ?!
    Reza.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree with Rena! Second pic tells a story all by itself!

      Delete