Saturday, June 25, 2011

Disciplining a College Guy-Final

Previous post, completed.  I decided to post it as a single long picture.

It's hard to say how common this sort of domestic discipline is at this age, since anyone involved would naturally be shy about discussing it.  Interestingly, I've met or heard of a few men who admit to getting punishment spankings into their twenties, but I've never met a father/teacher, etc. who admitted spanking a son/stepson/student/whatever at that age. 

Two hundred years ago, with apprentices and indentured servants under the rod (not to mention soldiers, sailors, convicts, and who knows who else), this kind of thing must've been very common.  Funny you don't see it in the movies...


2 comments:

  1. Hey Mr Turquine, it seems that the picture is broken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems to be working now for me, I'll keep an eye on it.

      Delete