Sunday, September 13, 2020

Mike's Turn Again

 I thought I'd do something darker.  I've made three version of it, one with a high pass filter and a bit muted/sepia, one with just the high pass filter, and one closer to my usual style but dark and contrasty.  I'd really appreciate opinions on which version you like, as well as how you feel about something not in my usual cheerful style.

These are severe punishments at the hands of an out of control teacher, meted out in an empty classroom lit only by the failing autumn light through the windows.  













Senior Paddle Detention is somewhat like Sir Turquine's castle in Le Mort d'Arthur, but with detention slips instead of combat landing you there:

And in the meanwhile there came three knights riding, as fast

fleeing as ever they might ride.  And there followed them three
but one knight.  And when Sir Lionel saw him, him thought he saw
never so great a knight, nor so well faring a man, neither so
well apparelled unto all rights.  So within a while this strong
knight had overtaken one of these knights, and there he smote him
to the cold earth that he lay still.  And then he rode unto the
second knight, and smote him so that man and horse fell down. 
And then straight to the third knight he rode, and smote him
behind his horse's arse a spear length.  And then he alighted
down and reined his horse on the bridle, and bound all the three
knights fast with the reins of their own bridles.  When Sir
Lionel saw him do thus, he thought to assay him, and made him
ready, and stilly and privily he took his horse, and thought not
for to awake Sir Launcelot.  And when he was mounted upon his
horse, he overtook this strong knight, and bade him turn, and the
other smote Sir Lionel so hard that horse and man he bare to the
earth, and so he alighted down and bound him fast, and threw him
overthwart his own horse, and so he served them all four, and
rode with them away to his own castle.  And when he came there he
gart unarm them, and beat them with thorns all naked, and after
put them in a deep prison where were many more knights, that made
great dolour.

9 comments:

  1. That passage from Le Morte always gripped me too. I remember reading it in my middle school years and my imagination just went wild...

    I don't normally like to shill myself, but under the circumstances it seems appropriate since I actually have an ebook out on the exact topic of Turquine and rough, non-consensual spanking of knights: https://www.amazon.com/Dungeon-Thorn-Knight-Spankings-Legend-ebook/dp/B089FBNVL4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Turquine, I love to see that the guy in the middle has his hard cock dripping some precum....
    I would love to see the guy paddled on the left being in the same state of sexual excitation !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely like the first one the best! Something not a cheerful is cool with me as long as it stays hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for expressing a preference as far as lighting/texture. People rarely do that even when I ask for comments. I think I like the first one best as well. My favorite part is the underpants on the seated figure with the erection, and my least favorite is the underpants on the standing figure. I may revise those out of the picture.

      Delete
    2. Yes Turquine, my favorite parts is the seated figure with the erection too....!

      Delete
  4. I have to agree that I too wish to see the men who get paddled sexually excited. We who enjoy spanking between men want to see the dual sensations battling it out on the faces of the men being spanked. Men...butts an angry red from the spanking...their bodies sweating, and humming with pain and pleasure...his face contorted in a grimace of pain, yet his penis is jutting out of a hairy crotch, THROBBING...PULSING...DRIPPING with need. Whether standing in the aftermath like the gentleman in this pic, or draped over the lap while kicking and bucking wildly. We enjoy seeing the male body struggling to cope with the dual sensations, that are more often than not, overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love this one Turquine! My favorite is the color version (2nd image), as I prefer the natural contours of the figures. The more serious nature of the scene is quite appropriate and I think makes it more powerful - these guys are getting their butts paddled good and having to watch each other get it. No doubt true to life as it once was. Though the recipients do seem a bit mature for high school...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for expressing a preference, scruff66. I like spankees mature. Given we're in Dicksburg, they could be college students, or "super seniors"-Texas law allows for being in high school up to the 26th birthday (most states it's 21st), and the dropout age is an incredible 19. True fact.

      Delete