Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Back to Dicksburg County Community College-2

 And it's off to the locker room for some stern discipline...











For those unfamiliar, in the US ROTC stands for Reserve Officers' Training Corps.  This is a kind of military education at some colleges.  There is a junior version at some high schools, and at one school I went to (long long ago) it was actually mandatory for senior boys (in those days girls were not allowed).  All the instructors were coaches, repressed sadistic jocks who loved to paddle those strapping, toe-touching 18 year olds across the tight stretched seats of their uniform trousers.  As fate would have it, we moved to a different district before I reached my senior year!

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Turquine ! I can’t wait to see Dylan in the locker room, stripping from the waist down to receive a severe but hot bare ass spanking…. But the ROTC’s ass looks so hot too, I’d love to see him stripping naked then to take a good spanking too…. I love the last pic with Dylan’s insolence, the sexy and masculine tension between those two different men, but who are both so hot ! Reza.

    ReplyDelete