Sunday, August 29, 2021

The HOA and the Basketball Player

 At last.  This hiatus lasted 5 months and I can't get back into the Incident I was depicting but maybe I'll find the time and energy for that in the future.  Meanwhile a new story line if anyone's still out there...



Once again our hero is a tall, handsome, fit, unemployed graduate living with his stepdad.  This is a section of the population with whom I feel a tremendous sympathy and interest.  

Sorry for the delay-I haven't even replied to emails in a long while-but hopefully this story will provide some cheer and amusement to make up for it.

-Turquine

5 comments:

  1. Glad you’re back Turquine! Hope you are well. Can’t wait to see what is in store for our brown haired, bearded hero! No doubt he will receive a most intense and boner inducing spanking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks familiar. Like the man who was spanked for breaking curfew in ‘Late Night’. That’s one of my favorites. Domestic, OTK spanking between men that gets the legs kicking, the butt bouncing, and the man on the receiving end shouting from the intensity felt in his butt and crotch! Is there anything better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! He is very similar, I think the stepson in 'Late Night' had a more innocent face. I'm planning a less severe spanking for this fellow, but a long and humbling one.

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear from you too. Hope everything is ok for you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm pretty good. Still over busy with work, and so on, but I can't complain. Glad to be doing some art anyway, like most artistically inclined people I get depressed when I'm not working on a project.

      Delete